Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Genevieve's Quilt




"French" and "lavender" were my inspiration starting points for this quilt. I chose a simple patchwork layout to highlight the beautiful floral fabrics from Holly Holderman's Sausalito Cottage line with a few additional fabrics thrown in from my stash. The backing fabric is a gorgeous lavender Parisian text print from the same fabric line. I'm so pleased with the final product!




Quilt Stats:

  • 36" x 36" baby quilt
  • 3" square, patchwork pattern of my own design (144 squares)
  • 15 fabrics in Lavender, Lilac, Green and Off-White, including prints from Holly Holderman's Sausalito Cottage line by Lakehouse Dry Goods, Bella and Kona solids, and fabrics from my stash
  • Straight-line quilted in a diagonal crosshatch pattern
  • Finish- February 2016







No comments:

Post a Comment